Fort Worth (TX) Christian College Fair
- Date September 23, 2014
- Start Time 6:30PM
- End Time 8:30PM
- Venue Bethesda Christian School
- Address 4700 N. Beach Street
- City, State/Province Fort Worth, Texas
- Zip/Postal Code 76137
- Directions Get Directions (google.com)
- Arizona Christian University
- Asbury University
- Baptist University of the Americas
- Belhaven University
- Biola University
- Boyce College
- California Baptist University
- Calvin College
- Charleston Southern University
- Colorado Christian University
- Criswell College
- Dallas Baptist University
- Dordt College
- East Texas Baptist University
- Gordon College
- Hardin-Simmons University
- Hesston College
- Howard Payne University
- John Brown University
- LeTourneau University
- Lipscomb University
- Louisiana College
- Lubbock Christian University
- Mid-America Christian University
- Midwestern Baptist College
- Mississippi College
- Moody Bible Institute, IL
- Oklahoma Baptist University
- Oklahoma Christian School
- Oral Roberts University
- Ouachita Baptist University
- Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Point Loma Nazarene University
- San Diego Christian College
- Southeastern University
- Southern Nazarene University
- Southwest Baptist University
- Southwestern Assemblies of God Univ.
- The College at Southwestern
- The King's College
- The Master's College
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- Union University
- Westmont College
- Wheaton College
- Williams Baptist College
- York College
Local Fair Coordinator(s)
- Name Joy Macdonald
- Phone 972-816-2199
- Email Click to email Joy Macdonald
Fair Coordinator Notes
Construction is an issue in the area, so please allow extra time.
Please plan on arriving around 5:30 PM for set-up. A light dinner will also be served. We are looking forward to a great evening!
There is no need to register for the fairs.
Having your own unique bar code will save you time at the fair. Each college will want to gather your contact info so that they can stay in touch with you throughout the college search process. The college rep will be able to simply scan your bar code at their table instead of waiting for you to fill out their inquiry card. This will allow you to have a more meaningful conversation and to get your questions answered in a more timely fashion. And you won’t have to fill out the same info at each table.
The fairs are an open-house, shopper’s fair format. You can come and go anytime during the scheduled fair time.
No. These events are free and open to the public.
There is not a dress code – come wearing what you normally wear to school. Casual wear is welcome for parents, students and visitors to the fairs.
Various Christian Colleges from across the US and Canada. All have been approved by NACCAP.
We have over 125 different college fairs throughout the US and Canada during the Fall months. In the Spring, there is a circuit of fairs that travels throughout the state of Florida.
Yes, but they are currently only offered in the state of Florida.
The Financial Aid Workshop is a great opportunity for parents and students to learn about the financial aid process and how to make a Christian College education affordable. Each fair will offer at least one 30-minute session.
Depending on where you live, there may be other fairs that are within a reasonable drive. Be sure to search for all fairs in your general area.
Each fair’s webpage has a list of schools registered to attend that fair. The institutions will be a member of at least one of four organizations (NACCAP, the CCCU, ABHE or CHEC).
Please contact NACCAP Headquarters for more information by calling 888-423-2477, or visiting our Contact page.
The North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals is a professional development organization for those who work in the role of guidance or admissions at various high schools, colleges/universities and graduate schools across North America. More info can be found at www.naccap.org.
A few of the Christian College Fairs will have Adult programs represented (Graduate, Seminary & Continuing Education). Each fair’s webpage will indicate whether these programs will be represented.